Kate is the author of an Estates Gazette column
Kate can provide training in the following technical areas for residential and commercial real estate:
- RICS APC process and updates
- Agency competencies (purchase & sale, leasing & letting)
- Landlord and tenant
- Measurement (inc IPMS)
- Property Management
- Local Taxation
- Property Records and Information Systems
- Compulsory purchase and compensation
- Capital taxation
- RICS Valuation – Professional Standards 2014 (Red Book) and International Valuation Standards
- Development appraisals
- Investment appraisal using DCF
- Conflict avoidance
- RICS Rules of conduct, ethics and professional practice
- Corporate real estate asset management
Kate is working with LionHeart to deliver a series of Work Life Balance Workshops nationwide.
3 hours for formal CPD for £20 and it might just change your life!
NB – Kate does not cover the construction side building surveying, quantity surveying or project management.