Kate is the author of an Estates Gazette column
Kate can provide training in the following technical areas for residential and commercial real estate:
- RICS APC process and updates
- Agency competencies (purchase & sale, leasing & letting)
- Landlord and tenant
- Measurement (inc IPMS)
- Property Management
- Local Taxation
- Property Records and Information Systems
- Compulsory purchase and compensation
- Capital taxation
- RICS Valuation – Global Standards 2017 & UK National Supplement 2018
- Development appraisals
- Investment appraisal using DCF
- Conflict avoidance
- RICS Rules of conduct, ethics and professional practice
- Corporate real estate asset management
Kate worked with LionHeart to design a series of Work Life Balance Workshops nationwide.
Kate is now on the board as a trustee and no longer does any paid work with LionHeart to avoid conflict of interest.
NB – Kate does not cover the construction side building surveying, quantity surveying or project management.